Find Tide Tables and Tidal Graphs for your Favourite Location
UK Weather is one of the most popular topics of conversation in the country mainly because it is so changeable.However The UK is a great area for a yacht charter and being prepared for the weather enhances the enjoyment and safety of the experience.
Having sailed both Sailing Yachts and Motor Yachts in all of the seasons I have developed my favourite sources of Weather information.
- The Shipping Forecast is issued four times a day and covers the following 24 hours. Gale Warnings are issued as necessary for winds of Gale force 8 or more and are also shown on the Shipping Forecast.
- Forecast for up to twelve miles offshore.
- Just select your required location for winds and weather up to seven days.
- Move cursor over your location for six day forecast. Click for more information.
Weather Reports from Bramblemet in the Solent
- Live Report with history.
Synoptic Charts including Weather Fronts
- Synoptic charts for the North Atlantic Including UK and the Western Mediterranean.
- This shows coloured Synoptic Charts one one page for the next seven days.
- Anywhere in the world for the next 7 days free.
- 7-day Wind, Wave and Weather Forecasts to help sailors with their passage planning and weather routing.